Islamic headscarf 101.
this is really important because I didn’t realize there was a difference and other people should know this
This is so cool
sometimes i forget how gay i am
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
I am sobbing because of number 4. He probably lost his best friend that day. Maybe even his only friend in the world.
In this African tribe, when someone does something harmful, they take the person to the center of the village where the whole tribe comes and surrounds them.
For two days, they will say to the man all the good things that he has done.
The tribe believes that each human being comes into the world as a good. Each one of us only desiring safety, love, peace and happiness.
But sometimes, in the pursuit of these things, people make mistakes.
The community sees those mistakes as a cry for help.
They unite then to lift him, to reconnect him with his true nature, to remind him who he really is, until he fully remembers the truth of which he had been temporarily disconnected: “I am good.”
NABAJYOTISAIKIA, is a compliment used in South Africa and means: “I respect you, I cherish you. You matter to me.” In response, people say SHIKOBA, which is: “So, I exist for you.”
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
This is completely made up, but still really beautiful.
Just randomly making shit up about Africans when they already have a plenty interesting and rich culture a lot of people are ignorant to (including myself to some degree) is pretty dumb though…
Daddy came home from work today.
Everyone needs this on their dash.
I think I’m going to cry
You have to love how much misinformation the pro-life movement spreads.
THIS IS THE IMAGE I WAS LOOKING FOR RECENTLY THANK YOU!
I love this. I want my 20th to be this.
the flawless diversity of fox news anchors
Vegan Mexican Entree Round Up
Hemp is a Sensible, Sustainable, Highly-Industrializable Plant
We should utilize it. Hemp could solve many problems.
END PROHIBITION. It is NOT just about smoking.
And you forgot a big one: it is excellent at trapping carbon! Plants pull the carbon dioxide out of the air, turn the carbons into other compounds and release the oxygen, thus cooling the planet.
wow im just going to leave this here
holyshit, they couldn’t have just used medium?! what the fuck were they thinking?!
he looks so pleased
"oh look. look at this apple. it me"
horf horf horf
Being good to each other is so important, guys.
that went in an unexpected direction
Page 1 of 336